|By Carmen Gonzalez||
|July 24, 2009 11:00 PM EDT||
YachtWorld.com, the world's leading Internet yacht brokerage portal and a division of Dominion Enterprises, today announced the launch of http://www.yachtworldcharters.com, a single, global marketplace for both the yacht charter industry and individual yacht charterer alike.
Benefits for the charterer include a choice of nearly 5,000 vessels in more than 300 destinations worldwide, together with stories and reviews on both boats and destinations. The new site also offers online pricing, availability and reservations together with the ability to receive special offers the moment they become available.
"The sheer choice of boats and destinations, on a global basis, are what sets YachtWorld Charters apart," said
Benefits for the charter industry include visitor traffic, the ability to manage their inventory on a day to day basis, to display detailed descriptions of each vessel with multiple photographs, provide real-time availability and information about special offers, late availability and cruising areas.
"The Internet is a necessary and powerful route to market for charter providers and http://www.yachtworldcharters.com will deliver not only a global audience but also essential functionality to allow them to manage their businesses more effectively day to day. This includes the option to receive charter enquiries directly or have YachtWorld manage the whole booking process for them," said
- Arabian Knights and Their Floating Palaces
- Celebrity Yacht Charters From Monaco to Saint-Tropez
- Who Will Buy Larry Ellison's (World's Largest) Megayacht?
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- 43rd Annual International Antigua Charter Yacht Meeting Was Huge Success!
- 2005 Genoa International Yacht Charter Meeting Photo Album
- Monaco Yacht Show Live Coverage Photo Album
- SCYE 2004 - The Best Organized Charter Yacht Show Ever!
- Hollywood's A-List Celebs Choose Yacht Charters for Total Escape