|By Rebecca Riley||
|September 13, 2009 01:37 PM EDT||
If you are a "Royal" watcher or even just an occasional reader of any of the grocery store tabloids, you will have noticed that Prince William (second in line to be King of England) and his girlfriend Kate Middleton seem to have fallen in love. If not with each other then certainly with the island of Mustique. Kate was there twice in the month of August.
Mustique, which is part of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines island chain in the Caribbean, has long been one of my favorite destinations. See my article about cruising in the Grenadines in YVC. Mustique is off the beaten track of the more tourist islands such as St. Barths, St. Maarten and the VI's. Mustique has its own special charm which I'm sure is one of the reasons the Prince and girlfriend Kate keep returning.
If you would like to feel like royalty and visit the island on your very own private yacht, the M/Y WilPower (Click for password)is a regular visitor to the area. Charter are from $18,000 per WEEK for up to six guests.
Be sure to check back often and go to our website at Paradise Yacht Charters for itineraries and yacht searches. Email with questions or for more info and check my BLOG for continual updates on great charter destinations and special rates Follow me on Twitter @ The Yacht Girl..
More on Prince William and Kate Middleton
- Arabian Knights and Their Floating Palaces
- Celebrity Yacht Charters From Monaco to Saint-Tropez
- Who Will Buy Larry Ellison's (World's Largest) Megayacht?
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- 43rd Annual International Antigua Charter Yacht Meeting Was Huge Success!
- 2005 Genoa International Yacht Charter Meeting Photo Album
- Monaco Yacht Show Live Coverage Photo Album
- SCYE 2004 - The Best Organized Charter Yacht Show Ever!
- Hollywood's A-List Celebs Choose Yacht Charters for Total Escape