|By YV&C News Desk||
|December 3, 2004 12:00 AM EST||
(December 3, 2004) - Miriam Cain of Camper & Nicholsons International with Jamie Matusow, Robyn Forma and Carmen Gonzalez of International Yacht Vacations & Charters Magazine before boarding DARLING for an afternoon sail.
(December 3, 2004) - Martin Lammers, the son of Captain Hans Lammers of S/Y HEIDENSKIP. (Thank you for the correction by Geoffrey D. Pidduck of Tradewind Realty Limited Falmouth, Antigua)
(December 3, 2004) - Mitchell Pinckard, vice president, and Karin Garrett, president of Blue Water Yacht Charters, Inc. Blue Water Yacht Charters specializes in worldwide yacht charter vacations. Karin is also the president of Huntley Yacht Vacations; both companies are based in Port Townsend, WA.
(December 3, 2004) - Miriam Cain and Jessica du Plessis of Camper & Nicholsons.
(December 3, 2004) - Andrew Hannah of Ocean Partners International next to JO, a brand new Bennetti. (In the background, ANNALIESSE chef receiving fresh supplies.)
Please send us your press releases, feedback and comments to [email protected] to be included in the magazine. Thank you. Please feel free to approach and ask for your photograph to be taken and included in the next "show photo album" when you see a YV&C photographer. We would love to do so.
- Arabian Knights and Their Floating Palaces
- Celebrity Yacht Charters From Monaco to Saint-Tropez
- Who Will Buy Larry Ellison's (World's Largest) Megayacht?
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- 43rd Annual International Antigua Charter Yacht Meeting Was Huge Success!
- 2005 Genoa International Yacht Charter Meeting Photo Album
- Monaco Yacht Show Live Coverage Photo Album
- SCYE 2004 - The Best Organized Charter Yacht Show Ever!
- Hollywood's A-List Celebs Choose Yacht Charters for Total Escape