|By YV&C News Desk||
|December 7, 2004 12:00 AM EST||
- Antigua Charter Yacht Meeting Photo Album 2004
- Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show Photo Album 2004
- Newport, RI Charter Show Photo Album 2004
- Genoa, Italy Charter Yacht Show Photo Album 2004
- M/Y Anson Bell at Chelsea Piers Photo Album 2004
- Antigua Charter Yacht Meeting Photo Album 2003
All photos copyright YV&C and published in date/time order
(December 7, 2004, AM) - The entrance to the SCYE2004 Hospitality Pavilion and the main docks of the exhibition.
The first annual St. Maarten Charter Yacht Exhibition - SCYE2004 - opened this morning with an impressive organization and beautiful presentation. Mostly superyachts lined the docks of several marinas accessible by water taxis. Brokers enjoyed viewing a variety of popular charter yachts, including some that are not often at shows. One of our favorites so far: LADY MADELYN, a 122ft classic Italian yacht with a fabulous crew. Watch for the story in an upcoming issue. Following is the SCYE2004 photo album.
(December 7, 2004, AM) - SCYE2004 exhibitor tents hours before the show opens.
(December 7, 2004, AM) - Main entrance to the docks. The delegates pass through well-organized and beautifully presented exhibitor tents.
(December 7, 2004, AM) - "There's more fun in St. Maarten" poster with Lisa Coffi and Florence Lavia of St. Maarten Tourist Bureau.
(December 7, 2004, AM) - Show sponsors' poster at the hospitality tent.
(December 7, 2004, AM) - Paul Marshall, managing director of Island Water World and Kevin Gavin of fkg Yacht Rigging & Marine Fabricating and the organizing committee of SCYE2004 with Robyn Forma, advertising sales director of International Yacht Vacations & Charters Magazine.
(December 7, 2004, AM) - On the opening morning of SCYE2004, banners with a long list of supporting sponsors hang in the hospitality tent. The supporters and sponsors of the show made it a success!
(December 7, 2004, AM) - Registration opens in the hospitality tent.
(December 7, 2004, AM) - Georgette Adamou, general manager of Simpson Bay Marina and the organizing committee of SCYE2004 with Captain Gerard Boyer of MUSCADE.
(December 7, 2004, AM) - Ann Sander, Sandy Carney and Maggie Vale of Churchill Yacht Partners."While there may be many yacht brokers and brokerages from which to choose, we believe you'll find Churchill Yacht Partners to be your megayacht broker of choice, as we offer combined yacht industry brokerage, charter, and management experience." (From their Web site)
(December 7, 2004, AM) - Roslyn and Sam of Sam Taxi Tours (e-mail: [email protected]), Ben of Yacht Services & Water Taxi (e-mail: [email protected]), Henry of Henry's Safari Tours (e-mail: [email protected])
Please send your press releases, feedback and comments to [email protected] to be included in the magazine. Thank you. Please feel free to approach and ask for your photograph to be taken and included in the next "show photo album" when you see a YV&C photographer. We would love to do so.
|Andrew Hanna 01/04/05 05:23:37 AM EST|
Dear YV&C Team,
Antigua Charter Show
- Arabian Knights and Their Floating Palaces
- Celebrity Yacht Charters From Monaco to Saint-Tropez
- Who Will Buy Larry Ellison's (World's Largest) Megayacht?
- Tiger Woods Sues Christensen Shipyards for Breaking Privacy Agreement
- Highlights From Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show
- 43rd Annual International Antigua Charter Yacht Meeting Was Huge Success!
- 2005 Genoa International Yacht Charter Meeting Photo Album
- Monaco Yacht Show Live Coverage Photo Album
- SCYE 2004 - The Best Organized Charter Yacht Show Ever!
- Hollywood's A-List Celebs Choose Yacht Charters for Total Escape